Monday, February 1, 2010

Catching Up!

So I haven't posted anything since....well forever. So I'm just going to do one massive post to catch up and then hopefully I'll be better about posting.

So the month of November the highlights were, our 4 year anniversary, and Tayson turned one! I made a fire engine birthday cake which turned out way cute and as you can tell he LOVED it!



 I took Maurcine and Denae and some of their friends to the DaViD aRcHuLeTtA concert!! So of course I had to go, even though I messed up on the tickets and somehow ended up with a lone seat, but it was a good one! December of course was Christmas, and Tays did't love Santa too much, but this was the best pic I got.  And Kace came home from his mission!


January brought Austin's birthday...sorry no pics. And Derek Coming home!!! It's been a busy few months, but we've had tons of fun! And that's my update in a nutshell!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you are still alive and breathing Chantell! HaHaHa! J/K! I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up! Aaww! they are so cute. I'm glad your life is full of busy and exciting things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look like you are staying busy! Cute cute Cake! We need to get together soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cake turned out so cute! you are too creative :) I especially love all the red frosting on Tayson, how fun!

    ReplyDelete