Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Written Testimony

Austin Farley
Written testimony

I know the church is true. I know that by living the gospel and following the teachings of our leaders we will have true happiness. I know that the reason why I have such an amazing little family, and why we are blessed with all the opportunities we have been blessed with is because we let the gospel direct our lives. My wife is an amazing person. She is a wonderful wife and mother to our two children. She helps me every day to remain down the path I need to. She does a very good job of raising our children and maintaining our home. My children are inspirations to me daily to do all I can to provide for them in everything they need. It is obvious they come from a special place because of the special spirit they bring into our home. I’ve read through the Book of Mormon a couple of times now and every time I’ve read it I gain something new. It is amazing how the scriptures can pertain to any part of our lives. It doesn’t matter if we are old or young, married or single, or have children or grandchildren. It will continue to give direction in our life, and prepare us for the future. We have a prophet who is called of God. He leads and guides us. I know that our general and local leaders are also called of God. I know that the power of prayer works. That by fasting and faith we can learn the things we are in search of. The priesthood is an amazing thing. I am grateful for the opportunity to have and use it. I’m thankful for all my blessings and say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment