Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Life Goals

Austin Farley
Personal Goals
Some short term goals (next five or so years)
1. Graduate with a degree in accounting.
2. Eliminate most of my debt.
3. Find or build a house big enough for the size of our future family.
4. Find a job and career that is steady and will provide sufficient income for our needs.
5. Have read the Bible and Book of Mormon a few more times.


Long term goals (after short term)
1. Start my own business as a CPA.
2. Have a total of 4 to 6 children (I guess it depends on my wife’s references).
3. Have killed an elk, deer, antelope, bear, and moose with my bow.
4. Purchase a motorcycle, like a Harley or something cool.
5. Have my final destination for my house to be on a large chunk of land, at least 5 acres, preferably more.
6. Have some money set aside to give to my children to cover their college expenses.
7. Have a good retirement fund.
8. Finish my family history all the way back to Adam.

No comments:

Post a Comment