Thursday, April 11, 2013

A post in Pictures

I finally uploaded some pics from my camera and phone so here's a few things that have been happening in our house lately...

The kids found the leprechaun's treasure after following all of his clues for St. Patty's Day!

Brynnlee worked hard on her butterfly project for school.

Austin had to eat at the little kids table because he was in trouble. (Just kidding. Brynnlee's butterfly project took up the whole table!)
Finally finished!

Open house at her school. She got to dress up and show me around her classroom and show off her butterfly.

Posing with her butterfly

We had to pack the whole house to go watch Brynnlee at her track meet!



She got first! ( There were only two other girls she ran against.... but still! I was so proud!)


We celebrated it being a year since  Austin had his stroke March 30th,  and were reminded how blessed we are that he was able to recover extremely quickly without any lasting affects  (well we do find ourselves blaming every little thing he forgets or does wrong on his stroke! A little too convenient for him if you ask me. ;) )
We decorated a lot of easter eggs and took the kids to see Monsters Inc in 3D for Easter
Brayden snuck ahead of Brynnlee and Tayson starting the easter egg hunt.
We did the easter egg hunt in the house since it actually rained for about twenty minutes outside and I really didn't want the kids tracking mud in the house.

It was serious business


Brayden was so happy with his easter eggs.
He giggled every time he opened an egg and found candy. It was so cute!

Brynnlee lost her second tooth during her T-ball practice while chewing on her mitt....?

"Look at my funny face mom!"

I put the booster seat in the back while I was vacuuming out the rest of the car so Brayden thought it was the perfect place to chill and blow some bubbles.


Silly boys swimming in the bathtub.


I was so proud of myself for vacuuming the living rooms and hallway. Ya know really really good where you vacuum underneath everything and get all the nooks and crannies. Until I saw what the boys decided to do while I was vacuuming.



Notice both the chairs in front of the sinks are soaked, along with my floor, and the counters.


So what do you do?

Pose for a few pics of course!

He always has to close his eyes when he does two thumbs up. It's so funny!



2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh I'm DYING! Your kids are someday going to invent something better than the internet, or a car that flies, because that is GENIUS to fill up the sink to swim!

    I'm sorry you had to clean up the water mess, but that is super funny and I'm glad that's the ONE thing in the whole world probably that my kids haven't tried!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun family! Miss you guys! I remember swimming in my sink too. haha The memories will be more fun than the actual events. We are going to Zions at the end of next week.. You guys should come up!! =)

    ReplyDelete