Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I finally did it!

Wow. I finally got this blog started. Well, actually Austin had to start it for his Family History class, so I just added some things and made it all cutesy (well tried to anyway). I decided it's quite a bit of work so hopefully I'll be able to keep up as good as everyone else! So as I was trying to figure everything out, I completely neglected my children! Brynnlee decided she wanted a big giant rice krispie treat, then she decided to color her arms purple! Thank goodness for washable markers. Poor Tayson just had to hang out while I was busy. But now it's all set up and hopefully I won't have to neglect them so much again!





I also wanted to add my testimony to Austin's. I am so grateful for the gospel in our lives, and for a husband who honors his priesthood. I have been teaching in the Doctrine and Covenants for my primary class and I have a testimony that Joseph Smith restored the gospel to the earth and that President Monson is our true prophet today. I love my Austin and my children so much and am so happy that I am sealed to them for eternity. I am also so grateful for the Atonement, and I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

10 comments:

  1. Hurray!!! I'm so glad you've joined the blogging world. Isn't it amazing what kids can do in a matter of seconds? I bet Brynnlee enjoyed that gargantuous rice krispy treat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you have joined the rest of us crazy bloggers! Your kids are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! You have a fun cute blog I love it! So glad I can keep up with your fam now. I'm glad to know that you overlook marker all over the body too. I came home today to find my daughter covered too. haha. Good to see you on here:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you blog stalked me, LOL! I can not believe you have TWO kiddos! Your family is beautiful, and I love the "artwork" Brynnlee created :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited you FINALLY started blogging! :) Your little fam is so cute, and it's fun to get together with you and let our kids run amok! It was so neat to read Austin's autobiography and I remember in elementary school when he was in his back brace. Wow - that makes me feel really old! Anyway - glad you've joined us and I can't wait to see you at story time next week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! My girls were sitting on my lap while doing this (as usual) and Shaylon said, "I didn't know they had a baby." It's obviously been too long. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Austin and Chantell, you're family is so sweet. I'm so happy you have a blog. They're so fun to see people's families.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey! Your blog is so cute! I can't believe how big your kids are gettings! Adorable! We need to get together soon! I am going to send you an invite to our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah for me finally figuring out how to leave you a comment. .... And just another way for me to stalk your profile :-P j/k... it's great to be able to keep up with you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was neat reading about your goals and feeling your testimonies. What a neat addition to a blog. By the way, you ought to come out and see a house in the country with acerage. We've decided to see the one that Shawn and Joseph built last winter instead of keeping it.

    ReplyDelete